Friday, November 4, 2011

Misty's Diner

Recently went to Misty's Diner after a few friends were telling me how yummy their burgers was. When B and I were trying to find the place, I was suprised where it was located.. right next to a garage lol The service was a little slow, it took about 20mins for us to get our food and I was starving like a marvin. Here are some pics I took inside the Diner. The way they decorated the place was pretty cool.


look!!! there's Bs head lol
 some kinda burger B got
 my California club sandwich
 Curly fries!!! yummo
 Blooming Onions - It starts off real tasty then when it gets cold really really fatty grossness lol

I wanted to take more photos inside but didn't want to look like a freak. As I was taking these pics I was already sneaking around.. you might ask why? who knows lol I always feel like a criminal taking photos.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I'm at work reading this, and I haven't had breakfast yet. Bad idea, now I'm starving!

    Looks delish! Especially the onions and fries, I LOVE curly fries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468