A good few months ago, I was invited to a beauty bloggers event at Dermalogica. It was a great night held at their training centre in South Melbourne. One of the products introduced to us was the Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer SPF30*. I have been using the Skin Perfect Primer since.
According to Dermalogica "combines cutting-edge professional skin care technology with a polished cosmetic effect to smooth, protect and condition skin while correcting surface irregularities and creating a luminous finish".
- Made in USA
- RRP $79 (22ml)
- Available: Online
Application: This can be worn alone or as a foundation prep.
Ingredients and what they do:
- Silicones & Soy Protein to even out skin texture
- Natural Minerals to give the natural tint
- Petide to improve skin firmness
- White Tea polyphenols inhibit collagen damage
- Pearl Powder provides that slight glow
What I like:
- Helps your foundation lasts longer, creates a smooth canvas
- Works great with all types of foundation. I've tried it on liquid and powder foundation
- I love the SPF in it, not many primers actually have SPF in them
- Free of artificial fragrances and colours
- The colour of this primer is similar to chocolate mousse. For me, it goes on with a very very slight tint so for girls with very fair skin you might see a bit more
- It didn't break me out
- Great for combination to oily skin types
Overall: After 3 months of using this product, I'm still in love with it. Although the price is a little steep, a little product does go a long way with this primer. This is certainly a great product and you should definitely try it out for yourself.
What primer do you use?
Thanks for reading!!!