According to Toni & Guy "Contours and separates layers for firm hold whilst adding texture. Perfect for fringes, textured lengths or layers. Work product through dry or towel-dried hair with fingers and spread from root to tip".
- Made in USA
- RRP $15.99
- Availability: Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W
Application: Squirt a bit of product onto fingers and work through hair from root to tip.
What he likes:
- Hair looks soft but firm when you touch it
- Natural looking
- Hair moulds easily to how you want to style it
- A little product is sufficient
- Doesn't make your hair sticky and easy to wash off
- Strong hold
- Lovely scent
Overall: B says this is a good product, he was surprised at how this creamy textured product can hold so well. To put this product to the test, B styled his hair and he went to play tennis. Two hours later, his hair was the same as when he left the apartment. B gives it a thumbs up, if you have short hair and want something that has a decent hold, definitely try this out!
What hair styling products do you use?
Thanks for reading =)