- Made in Israel
- RRP $19.95 (100ml)
- Availability: Large supermarkets and other retailers
What it feels like: A light clear oil
What I like:
- Product doesn't weigh down my hair
- Doesn't leave hair greasy like other oils
- Adds definition to wavy hair
- You can use the product any way you like
- Leaves hair glossy
- The scent of the oil is a little plan but it didn't bother me
- Great packaging with the pump
Overall: This is my first hair oil I've used so I wouldn't have much to compare it to. I would like to try moroccan oil one day but every time I see the price tag, it puts me off. As you can see, I don't really spend much money hair products. I been using this oil after I blow dry my hair and I love the gloss it gives. You might think that because it's an oil it will cause your hair to get oily quicker but it's so not true with this product. I'm still washing my hair like every 3-4 days (gross? yes I'm lazy lol). Great product, try try try!!
Thank you to everyone who entered my Blogiversary Giveaway. The winner is yozellyn. I will be sending you an email shortly. Please respond within 2 days or a new winner will be chosen.
Thanks for reading!!!