What it claims "in three ways for skin that feels refreshed, revived and completely clean. Detoxifies deep with a purifying formula made with natural fruit acids that work with the shower's steam to deeply cleanse the pores. Exfoliating beads sweep away dead surface skin, while natural skin conditioners leave skin soft and smooth."
- Made in Thailand
- RRP around $10 (150g)
- Availability: Large supermarkets and other retailers
- This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) which may increase skin sensitivity so best to use sun screen before stepping out of the house
- Product works best in the shower from the heat and steam
- Use 2-3 times a week
What it feels like: A thick white/greenish gritty scrub
What I like:
- Refreshing scent
- Good packaging and very easy to use in shower with a flip top lid
- Tingling cooling sensation as it's working
- Skin feels rejuvenated and smooth after you rinse off
- Does not irritate my skin or cause breakouts
- Skin felt smooth and clear and not dried out
- Great for all ages (not just for teenagers)
Overall: This facial mask is good for dry to oily skin. However, if you have super sensitive or sun burnt skin, I wouldn't recommend this as it may be too rough on your skin. I have incorporated this product into my shower routine. I use it especially after the gym when my face is clogged up. This product is great if you are time poor and want results. Definitely give this facial a go if you are looking for cleaner and more refreshed skin.
Thanks for reading!!!