Why use Rosehip Oil?
- Reduce appearance of stretchmarks and scars
- Maintain skin hydration
- Improve the appearance of dry skin
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promote skin elasticity and texture
- Repair sun damage and skin tissue
- Reduce pigmentation
- RRP $19.95 (30ml)
- Available: Leading pharmacies and health food stores
Application: I like to have my face and hands damp when using the oil. Add 3 drops of the Rosehip Oil onto hand and rub it around the face. I use this once every 2-3 nights. I find that if i start using it every night, it starts to clog my pores. This replaces my night moisteriser on the nights I'm using the oil.
What I like:
- The smell is not as strong as other Rosehip Oil
- Face look clearer with reduce red blotches on my face
- Great for all skin types
- Excellent price
Overall: Great product and price. Only downside is if you use it every night, your pillow might get a little stinky lol If you're looking for something that will improve your skin condition, this is a must!
Have you tried Rosehip Oil? Love/Hate it? Tell me!!