What it claims "This lightweight gel-cream texture provides all day coverage with a mattifying finish and feels as comfortable as wearing nothing at all. Controls oil breakthrough and keeps skin shine-free, even in extreme heat and humidity all day. Contains shine absorbers to refine the look of troubled areas. Skin looks and feels flawless all day long."
- RRP $50 (30ml)
- 20 Shades ranging from very fair to deep
- Available: Clinique counters or Online
- Made in Belgium
- Medium coverage
What I like:
- It covers without clogging pores
- Texture is creamy but light
- Blends easily
- Feels quite comfortable on the skin
- Simple and clean packaging in a squeezable bottle
- Great for summer
Overall: As this is a matte foundation, I wouldn't recommend this for people with dry skin. If you have normal to oily skin, this foundation is great. It doesn't eliminate all shine but it does reduce quite a bit. Definitely worth a try if you're looking for a matte foundation!!
Have you matte foundation before? Love/Hate it?