Happy Tuesday!! Glad Monday is over with! I've been using St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub for about 8 months now and found it to be quite a good exfoliator to have around the bathroom.
According to St. Ives "This Apricot Scrub with gentle alpha hydroxy, visibly tones and firms, revealing younger-looking skin."
Application: Use once or twice a week. Moisten face with water, squirt some onto your finger tips and massage onto face using circular motions. Wash off once you're done.
- Made in Australia
- RRP $9.95 AUD (150ml)
- Availability: Big W, Priceline, pharmacies, large retailers
- Not tested on animals
What I like:
- Exfoliating beads aren't too scratchy
- I love exfoliators where you can feel the beads, for some reason if I cant feel it, I think its not working lol
- Lovely apricot scent
- Leaves skin feeling smooth
- Formulated without parabens and phthalates
What I dislike:
- May not be suitable for really sensitive skin
Overall: Although the packaging says you can use this 3-4 times a week, I wouldn't. Initially, when I first bought this I used it every second day and found that it makes me skin feel really tight and it was starting to get a little flaky. I reduced it to once or twice a week and it was much better, no more flaky or tight skin. This is a pretty good exfoliator for it's price and I would buy again.
Have you tried St. Ives Apricot Scrub? What did you think?
Thanks for reading!!!