Happy Tuesday!!! So you might be thinking what is Kuu Konjac?? Konjac is a traditional Japanese jelly-like health food made from a type of potato called "Konnyaku potato". In Japan the Konjac (Konnyaku) sponge has been used for its medicinal properties for over 1500 years. For over a century the Japanese have been using the Konjac vegetable as a beauty treatment for their delicate skin.
How does these sponges work?
"The KUU Konjac Sponge gently cleanses and soothes the skin by removing dirt and oil, naturally restoring the pH level of the skin. Cleansing helps to stimulate blood flow and encourage new skin cells, revitalising the complexion without damaging the skin.
The KUU Konjac sponge is highly absorbent in both water and oils and is excellent for thorough cleansing of impurities. The pH level of the sponge is an alkaline and has the function to break down dirt and neautralise acidic and oily areas."
Kuu Konjac with added French Green Clay* / Kuu Konjac Pure*
How to use: Rinse the sponge before use. Use sponge in circular motion on face. When finish rinse sponge and hang to dry. I used it on its own without cleanser. You can use this with a cleanser or on its own.
- Made in Korea
- RRP $8.95
- Available http://www.kuukonjac.com.au
- Life cycle 2-3 months
What I like:
- The sponges feel very smooth on your face, so you won't get the scratchy feel
- 100% handmade
- No chemicals or additives
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Sustainable & Biodegradable - at the end of the life cycle just throw the sponge into your compost
- Leaves skin feeling soft & smooth (you don't see it right away, need to use it for a few days before you see any results)
What I dislike:
- Probably not widely available.
Overall: I would definitely buy this sponge when my current ones are done.
Have out tried these sponges before? What did you think?
Thanks for reading!!!