Thursday, July 26, 2012

Review: Apivita express gold with prickly pear face mask

Apivita products are inspired by 3 components: the Honey Bee, Greek Nature and Hippocrates’ Holistic Approach. I had the pleasure of trying Apivita express gold with prickly pear face mask* a few weeks a go and loved it. 

According to Apivita "Prickly pear, known as “the new aloe vera”, works to moisturize and revitalize skin while enhancing firmness. Wheat germ oil and shea butter leave the skin feeling exceptionally soft and supple. Lavender essential oil soothes irritations and its aromatic properties relax the sensesExclusive innovation: APIVITA replaces water in the express gold line with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action."




Application: Apply a thick layer on a clean face avoiding the eye area. Leave for 10 mins then rinse off with water.

Additional info:

What it feels like: It feels creamy (similar to mayonnaise) lol The mask isn't the type that dries on your face, even after 10mins it's still pretty moist.

What I like:
  • 92% natural ingredients
  • Light and fruity, the scent was just right and not too overpowering
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and moisterised
  • Packaged in single use packets, if you are conservative you can use 2x per packet. I found a packet is too much for single use.
  • Free of: Parabens, Silicones and Propylene Glycol.

What I dislike: Nothing

Overall: I like this mask and would definitely use it again. I love waking up to a smooth face.

Have you tried the Apivita face mask?

Thanks for reading!!!
♥ kerker 
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

8 comments:

  1. I love face masks!

    http://pinktistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skin is gorgeous!! You don't even need a thing to enhance it!! It's all in the genes--I'm convinced!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you soon on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. never tried that brand before, looks really nice ^^
    drop by my blog when you have time
    xoxo
    http://liveyourdreamsxo.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried that one yet! It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good, I like that it's creamy instead of the usual gel or mud type mask. Although I'm so lazy nowadays that I no longer use wash off masks, haha sheet masks are so convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apivita's products are great!
    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468