Apivita products are inspired by 3 components: the Honey Bee, Greek Nature and Hippocrates’ Holistic Approach. I had the pleasure of trying Apivita express gold with prickly pear face mask* a few weeks a go and loved it.
According to Apivita "Prickly pear, known as “the new aloe vera”, works to moisturize and revitalize skin while enhancing firmness. Wheat germ oil and shea butter leave the skin feeling exceptionally soft and supple. Lavender essential oil soothes irritations and its aromatic properties relax the senses. Exclusive innovation: APIVITA replaces water in the express gold line with green tea infusion to enhance the antioxidant action."
Application: Apply a thick layer on a clean face avoiding the eye area. Leave for 10 mins then rinse off with water.
- Made in Greece
- RRP $12.90 (2x8ml)
- Availability: http://www.apivita.com/au/
What it feels like: It feels creamy (similar to mayonnaise) lol The mask isn't the type that dries on your face, even after 10mins it's still pretty moist.
What I like:
- 92% natural ingredients
- Light and fruity, the scent was just right and not too overpowering
- Leaves skin feeling soft and moisterised
- Packaged in single use packets, if you are conservative you can use 2x per packet. I found a packet is too much for single use.
- Free of: Parabens, Silicones and Propylene Glycol.
What I dislike: Nothing
Overall: I like this mask and would definitely use it again. I love waking up to a smooth face.
Have you tried the Apivita face mask?
Thanks for reading!!!