Saturday, January 7, 2012

Procrastinating to the max!

There is just under 4mths to go til my wedding and I am no where near finished organising for suppliers, not even half way there... I'm starting to panic now, from when I booked the reception til this minute I have not organised a single thing which is like SIX MONTHS??? OMG.. I freakken wasted 6mths doing nothing and now I am acting like a crazy person trying to google ppl I can contact.

Things I still need to organise:
  • Photography (I know i should have got this one done earlier)
  • Flowers
  • Make up/Hari
  • Cake
  • Menus/Name cards
  • Centre pieces
  • Evening dress 
  • Car
Anyone have any good recommendations for the above that can save me the stress??!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dont panic, it's still achievable... Tell me what suppliers you are still loOking for and I can see if I can help? All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468