Here are some reasons why I'm turning anti-boxing day:
- The Carpark - people yelling and cursing at each other over who took whos carpark.
- Inside the shopping centre - people are pushing and shoving like it's the end of the world. The stuff isn't even that cheap I don't see the need to push people out of the way.
- There are not enough sales to go around for everyone - some people will just hog up everything.
- When you do manage to find something in the messy piles, the line to pay is like 10x longer than the time it took you to decide on it.
- Notice how it encourges a lot of impulse buys?