Monday, December 12, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

Today I had an average day at work but during lunch time I checked my email and realised I was nominated by Ms Jelena @ Ms-jelena and Cat @ Wheres my water?!!!!!!!!!!! wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to you girls!!! I have never been been nominated for anything! A very nice surprise, it has brighten up my day!!



"Liebster" is a German word which means dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favourite.  The idea of the Liebster award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections and to bring attention to these brilliant blogs!


The rules are :
  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
  • Reveal the five blogs you have chosen and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Copy and paste the award onto your blog
  • Request that people you have sent the award to forward it on to their favourite bloggers

5 blogs I nominate for this award are :
Ms Jelena @ Ms-jelena
Cat @ Wheres my water?
MrsG @ Little Purple Polkadots
Jatzee @ Jaztee
Shely @ Love Struck

So what are you waiting for then? Go on visit them! They are lovely blogs!! Also, why not leave a comment too? Its always a nice gesture..

Thanks again for the votes!
K

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468