According to Toni & Guy "Absorbs oil and grease and adds volume for second day freshness. Used by session stylists, this backstage secret weapon adds body, volume and texture. It absorbs grease and natural oils for second day freshness. Plus, the advanced formula leaves no white residue".
Make sure you shake the can before use. Spray the dry shampoo at the roots of the hair so that it can absorb the grease and oil. I don't think this needs to be brushed out but I combed my hair anyway.
- Made in USA
- RRP $15.99 AUD for 250ml
- Availability: Woolworths, Coles, Priceline and Big W.
What I like:
- I loveeee the scent of this!! The fragrance incorporates sparkling touches of ginger, very British earl grey tea and effervescent pink pepper.
- Does not leave the white residue you get in other dry shampoo, it's a very fine mist.
- Formula does not dry the hair
- Creates volume
- Convenient to use
- Love the sleek packaging
What I dislike:
- It does reduce oil and grease but not as much as other brands
Overall: The scent of this dry shampoo is amazing, it smells like you've just step out of the hairdresser lol I couldn't believe how it leaves no residual, I kept spraying and spraying and nothing!! I love how not only does it reduce grease, it also helps you with texture and volume. This is a nifty dry shampoo.
Have you tried Toni & Guy dry shampoo?
Thanks for reading!!!