This post was written a few weeks back and I forgot to schedule it! I am not one that wears false lashes much. Reason being that my eyes are too dry for contact lenses and I'm stuck with wearing my glasses. I was given the opportunity to review the new Glam By Manicare Femme Fatale Kourtney lash* which was pretty exciting!!
Only managed to take a pic with it on lol the rest were too dark or my eyes look weird. I think I have uneven eyes, they look really weird in photos.
- Product made in Indonesia, packaged in China
- RRP $11.95
What I like:
- Comes with a small bottle of adhesive. When I do use fake eyelashes, I like to carry some adhesive in my bag for those emergency situations.
- Durable and one pair should last a good 4-5 usage
- Length of the lashes is good!! Looks a little weird at the start since I'm use to short little asian lashes.
What I dislike:
- Well not really a dislike but the lash strip was pretty long, I had to trim off part of it because I have small asian eyes lol
- The glitter band was a little thick for me
Overall: These lashes are great, if only I could wear them more often! Why do I have to be so blind?? A random thought, back when I was younger, I remembered I loved wearing glasses thought it was cool.
Thanks for reading!!!