Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Review: Glam By Manicare Femme Fatale Kourtney lash

This post was written a few weeks back and I forgot to schedule it! I am not one that wears false lashes much. Reason being that my eyes are too dry for contact lenses and I'm stuck with wearing my glasses. I was given the opportunity to review the new Glam By Manicare Femme Fatale Kourtney lash* which was pretty exciting!! 


Only managed to take a pic with it on lol the rest were too dark or my eyes look weird. I think I have uneven eyes, they look really weird in photos.

Additional info:
  • Product made in Indonesia, packaged in China
  • RRP $11.95

What I like:
  • Comes with a small bottle of adhesive. When I do use fake eyelashes, I like to carry some adhesive in my bag for those emergency situations. 
  • Durable and one pair should last a good 4-5 usage
  • Length of the lashes is good!! Looks a little weird at the start since I'm use to short little asian lashes.

What I dislike:
  • Well not really a dislike but the lash strip was pretty long, I had to trim off part of it because I have small asian eyes lol 
  • The glitter band was a little thick for me

Overall: These lashes are great, if only I could wear them more often! Why do I have to be so blind?? A random thought, back when I was younger, I remembered I loved wearing glasses thought it was cool.

Thanks for reading!!!
♥ kerker 
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

9 comments:

  1. They look so beautiful!!:)

    PS - Iill be having a great big giveaway soon! Please follow me to be updated! Thanks :)

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little strange at first, not use to seeing a white shiny strip where you would usually see a black eyeliner. But it's captivating, I wonder how it looks like with your eyes open!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i love your post on fake eyelashes, i foudn your blog on blog love therapy blog hop and would much appreciate a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter strip is an interesting detail! It seems to limit where you can wear the lashes, but they look like a fun way to dress up for going out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello you are beautiful, your blog is fantastic.
    I would love for you to visit my blog and
    if you like it you can follow me.
    As I do with your big hug, Priscila.
    http://www.blogpersonalstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did the glitter make the eyelash stand out too much?
    Just wondering because I've always been curious about that .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they look really good! I have the same issue with glasses too :( x

    www.thewondersofwadrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen lashes like these! I love the length of these lashes too, very pretty :)
    Omgsh, I have the tiniest Asian eyes too... I know how you feel! -.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!Thnak you for dropping by my blog, and I really like yours! It seems ;like we have the same interests! :)) I followed you

    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment. If you would like me to check out your blog, please hit me up on twitter. Please do not spam your giveaway links.

♥ kerker

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
181398_NARS Cosmetics Summer 2012 468